Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Your Lip Savior : RoseBud Salve Lip Balm !!!!



This is one of my MUST HAVE , BFF's I carry always , This keeps my lips from getting chapped , cracked and dry.  And although it comes in a small old fashioned lil container where you have to dip your finger in or use a lipbrush , it is fabulous ! ( Some people prefer the stick or tube of balm ) where me , personally I don't mind at all , if it's going to keep my lips from getting fugly , i will dip , sweep , layer and smear , doesn't bother me really.

I love it , you will read some mixed reviews on it that it feels like just like Vaseline , and it does , but it smells like Roses and goes on like a DREAM and I have been using it since 2000 , so I am a Lover not a hater of this Product.

You can buy it at Sephora for $6.00 ...Last quite awhile :) I am a Happy Customer :) 

 Much Love , 

Ms.MMC 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive Thoughts

Positive Thoughts
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Studio 33 NY Designs

Total Pageviews