Wednesday, September 8, 2010

3 Ingredients to a Perfect Pout !



Every girl wants that glamourous , lusciously pouty pout that all celebrities Rock , and that is what I am here for to tell you all about um !!!! MMC ( my baby ) my Cosmetics Company now brings you Girl6 LipPalette in Malibu Girl , Oh , so Glossy LipGloss in Socialite ( this one has a delicious strawberry flavor ) and Love those Lines Spice LipLiner. 

I personally Love , I mean LOVE that shade of pink , and what's so amazing about MMC Girl6 Lip Palette - $18.00 : is that you get 6 creme-e , pearl-e shades of pink to mix and match to create the perfect pink for you. It's portable , convenient to carry in your cosmetic case , anywhere you go. I have one in my bag that I carry all the time and one in my car in a ziploc baggie that stays cool , a ha =) . 

The Oh, so Glossy LipGloss in Socialite - $14.00 : is a dream , it glides on creme-e , gives your lips that universal peachy pink glowy lip that I love to put on my clients and they Love in return ,  it has that yummy strawberry flava and wears really well . Drink your coffee in the am , kiss your kids goodbye in the morning , talk your head off on the phone ..... it stays on ... really .

and 

the Love those Lines LipLiner in Spice - $9.50 : is a great Beauty Must Have .... it's a Nuetral Pinky Brown tone that looks amazing on every woman , every skintone , every ethnicity ..... This is the Lip Liner you want to carry always . In a pinch this is great all over your lip with a smear of clear gloss , you have a great looking lip. This is the Bridal Lip Color of choice I use on my clients. 

You will be able to purchase these products off of my Bloggie . Keep you posted !!!! 

Much love and huggies and everything happy , 

Ms.MMC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive Thoughts

Positive Thoughts
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Studio 33 NY Designs

Total Pageviews