Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Birthday 2 E !!!!


This past Friday was my ahhh , 34th birthday , although in my head I will eternally be 24 ( the year that all the most beautiful things starting happening to me , I met and fell in love with my Husband , found out I was having my son Mason ( the most amazing lil human being I get to call my own ) and when things just started falling into place . Holy cow , coming full circle it's gonna be 9 years come this June that my Hubbers and I have been together , so happy ! But , back at what I wanted to get off my chest , that morning I woke up with a better sense of myself . You know how sometimes us mommi's / wifey's loose our sense of who were were b4 our lives changed , well I was lucky enough to rediscover a few things that had laid dorment for the last 9 years just bc I was busy being a mommi to my 4 lil munchkins and trying to be the best wifey I could be I forgot about all the things that made me up and made me who I am.

I rediscovered how much I love my ARTwork , how much I enjoy releasing all my thoughts and feelings unto paper and creating something out of nothing. I love that with my love for butterflies , I am helping a cause , IFAC : ( International Fibromyalgia Awareness Campaign .....  See , I started doodling and a wonderful lil drawing came out ..... colored it in and now they ( IFAC ) is using it as their Logo , WOW to my surprise and honored that they would use it , real happy tears for me that day !!!!


FarFalla's for Fibro 
Copyright © 2010. Studio 33 NY. All rights reserved.

So that part of me woke up like a wildfire , I have been drawing none stop since June 2010 , and have to thank my father , for being the most supportive daddi a girl could ask for , he kept telling me , "  Lizita ( a term of endearment he calls me ) you have a gift , you need to start drawing again , start creating all those beautiful lil creations you used to do ." and I was like in my head saying  , when ? at what time ? I have 4 lil ones ! But , see it came to me , as busy as I am as crazy as it gets at times , it's my beautiful chaos and I wouldn't have it any other way. And if you love , LOVE something or someone you always find TIME to make it work . So I find my time in between my Mikenzie's naps ( my 9 month old ) , my early morning weee hours when everyone is asleep I can work on my Artwork , my MMC , my LipGloss n a LBD , my Beauti-Bloggie , and learning to use PhotoShop and Illustrator to the fullest advantage. My thinking is all or NOTHING .  I like juggling a multitude of things at once , keeps me young like I am walking on HOT COALS ....lol :) 




So , come the New Year I will B doing my Beauti-Orials ( YouTube MakeUp Tutorials ) again , making some custom Bloggie Banners , getting my two websites up and running , I am gonna LIVE OUT LOUD , making all my New Dreams come true , making sure that ultimately I take care of my family and friends. I think we are put on this beautiful earth on borrowed time and what we do here and now is what our legacy and what our childrens legacies will B . I want to leave this world knowing I made a difference one way or the other , that kindness does prevail , that showing your true colors is a beautiful thing and LOVE does some super wonderful magical things .

Some people may say that I may seem overly positive or whatever but truth is , I only want to see the BRIGHT side of things , where does it get you to be Pessimistic ? NOWHERE. Like I have heard somewhere ,"  Expect more of what you want and less of what you don't . "

Copyright © 2010. Studio 33 NY. All rights reserved.



So I want to say just one more thing , I want to thank all my Girlies that continually inspire me , .....

GRATITUDE


My Bestie , my sister from another mother , the ever so fabulous Elaine .... Thank you for lighting the FIRE under my tush and reminding me never stop chasing those dreams , thank you for always being there for me . I LOVEEEE You ! You are the sister I always prayed for , now here you are and I plan on being lil old ladies shopping for paper and pens , somewhere in the South of France .....

My other Bestie MariLuz , you are such an inspiration , I don't have to tell you how much I admire you and so thankful for friendship , you mean the world to me and I am so blessed to have you in my life :) I LOVEEEE you soo muches :) 

and my Lovely Ginger ..... we go way back and I love how intertwined our souls are , we have the same vision of ART and Beauti , Life and Frienship. I am blessed to have such a beautiful lady to call my Bestie Friend , thank for everything ...then and now . I LOVEEEEE You . 

and to everyone that affects me so deeply , I am one of those people that absorbs all your energies and  I will try always  to be the best friend I can be to all of you that I love and care for soooooo much. Thank you for EVERYTHING !!!!

Much Love , 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive Thoughts

Positive Thoughts
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Studio 33 NY Designs

Total Pageviews