Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More LaLA-Loves :)

Back in my school days , the BIG thing was LeSportsac Cosmetic Cases , the brighter they were , the more zippers they had , the better.  You weren't cool if you didn't have one , I had a few , and always loved them because they were so sturdy , washable and carried a million and one lipglosses of the same shade of pink . Now that I am Older , no what am I sayin , younger , lol ... No , a mommi of 4 , I do love carrying all my things and my M4's things in a fun and colorful carryall from LeSportsac.

Loving These : 


HOW CUTE !!!!! Love , so LOve !!!!!

Oh, My and Do I Love This : 




and My New LaLA-Love : 


Those are the one's I am eyeing @ this moment :) I prefer the big , roomy totes so I can carry everything I need and still look fabulous !

Hope you liked the post.

Much Love , 

Ms.MMC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive Thoughts

Positive Thoughts
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Studio 33 NY Designs

Total Pageviews